This course is specifically designed for people who look after children of all ages, but in particular the under 8’s. These people can include parents, teachers and childcare professionals. The course provides the trainees with lots of theoretical and practical knowledge.
The Course Entails:
- Coping With Emergencies
- The Priorities of Treatment
- Dealing With Unconsciousness
- Control of Bleeding and Treatment of Minor Injuries
- Treatment of Burns and Scalds
- Treatment of Fractures
- Medical Conditions Such as Asthma, Anaphylaxis, Diabetes, etc
- Head, Neck and Back Injuries
- Contents of a First Aid Box
Contact us to discuss latest prices and group discounts.
All courses can be taught at our Fareham training centre, or at other locations on request, for your convenience.